Thursday, 4 April 2013

FOTD & How Much Is Your Face

Recently I've been wearing the same makeup on a daily basis so I thought it would be a good time to do my first FOTD/How Much is Your Face.

As usual the lighting in my house is horrendous, so after running round the house taking photos at every window I had to resort to using the flash. These were the best of a bad bunch!


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation £32 here
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 here
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Foxy to set Under Eyes and T-Zone (NAKED 2) £36 here
MAC Harmony Blush to Contour £17.50 here
MAC Desert Rose Blush on Cheeks £17.50 here
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle £21.50 here

Face Total: £128.69


Liner & Outer V-Creep
NAKED Palette
£36 here
DJV Beautenizer Volume Lash Mascara £18 here
Rimmel Pro Brow Pencil Black/Brown £2.99 here
Elf Brow Kit £3.75 here

Eyes Total: £60.74


Lasting Finish by Kate Moss £5.49 here
Bourjois Effect 3D Lipgloss Rose Charismatic £7.69 here

Lips Total: £13.18

How Much Is My Face Worth?

I don't think this is bad at all, admittedly I would usually apply primers which could hike the cost up.
I also forgot to include Fix+ £13.50, still there's a good mix of high end and high street compared to some I've seen I'm practically a superscrimper!

Have you done this tag? Please, Link it below!

Disclaimer: All Products were purchased by myself. Links included for your convenience, I am not affiliated with any companies listed.


  1. Thats one expensive face you got going on there haha. Love your make up, looks so flawless xx

  2. love your eye makeup really suits you!

    Kamila x